segunda-feira, 28 de setembro de 2026
• Me and President Vít Jedlička
Me, a humble portuguese citizen, was about to have today a one-to-one meeting with President Vít Jedlička…
Let's explain things further. his highness President Vít Jedlička is the self-proclaimed sovereign of a recent small independent country or a micro-state, the so called Free Republic of Liberland. Of which I wrote once a post on another one of my blogs.
The meeting was to be held on a so called 2056 Club House, in Sintra. Well, not exactly in the Sintra municipality but rather in the Cascais municipality. It looked like a fancy modern architecture house in the middle of nowhere but quite close the Estoril Circuit*. According to my basic knowledge of the area and the location shared on the invitation made by email message.
To be honest, I was there this morning, just checking the place first. But I aborted the mission. Since this house aspect and location seemed to me like one of those traps where one could leave without one kidney, if you know what I mean.
No one showing up at the gate, not a single cat on the road. It looked like I was in a ghost town, abandoned years ago...
Besides, this was just a so called side event. With no scheduled hour to begin or end told.
I was there just to just to tell the President I would be honoured to serve at his brand new local Lisbon embassy as a volunteer.
Yeah, I know, I’m so naïve…
____________________________________________
* Autódromo do Estoril, in portuguese.
Subscrever:
Enviar feedback (Atom)




























Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário