sexta-feira, 24 de julho de 2020

• How to deal with scammers

I reckon everybody has come across in their inboxes with some email messages sent by scammers, these despicable, no-good, time wasting dumb creatures…

I did. And after years and years of being pissed off by these guys, I decide to take some action!…

Since these people are so bad in essence, I’m going to get down to their level. And be mean. Really mean!…

They will see with whom they are messing with!… I'm worst than Texas!... After all, I’m a triple Scorpio*, and today I'm really feeling like a bad, bad boy!...

I’m starting to reply to all scammer’s messages with this disgusting text, shown below:


Let’s turn this thing viral. Let’s give these stupid mean people what they deserve, again and again, until they give up!...
____________________________________________________

* My zodiac sign is Scorpio, plus someone said to me one day I have both the Sun and Moon in Scorpio

Note: Anyone who would like to follow me in this fight against scammers globally, please feel free to download the picture above or copy and paste the text below:

I was just about to blow my brains out with a gun…

But then my computer notifies me I have a new email message…

I checked it… And it’s just another fucking scammer!!!…
SHIT!!!… DAMN!!!…

When we will both meet in hell, it won’t be just the devil
you should be afraid of, you stupid no-good lousy piece of shit!…

2 comentários:

Luiz Gomes disse...

Boa noite tudo bem? Sou brasileiro, carioca e procuro novos seguidores para o meu blog. E seguirei o seu com prazer, minha parte de seguidores está depois do tradutor com bandeiras, novos amigos também são bem vindos, não importa a distância.

https://viagenspelobrasilerio.blogspot.com/?m=1

Giuseppe Pietrini disse...

Bom, Luiz, eu acho que você já tem seguidores que cheguem e sobrem… E pelo seu ritmo de postagens, você não terá tempo para visitar este blog e deixar aqui algum comentário que tenha MESMO ALGO A VER com o que você terá acabado de ler.

Eu não quero muitos seguidores. Eu quero é leitores. E leitores que comentem meus posts. Sobre os temas que estão escritos nos meus posts.

Convites para me seguirem de volta são promessas vãs, se não me seguirem, de facto.

Toda a sorte do mundo prucê, que está começando na blogosfera.
Giuseppe